To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 2:49 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] buying a netbook.

Yes it will, but JAWS will take up a lot of memory. those don't have a lot of that. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Julio" <jmoro...@ca.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 29, 2009 6:17 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] buying a netbook.

hello My name is Julio and I would like to know I am getting ready to by a netbook from office max and they are 350 dollars can someone tell me if they would work great with jaws?
Julio Morones
keyboardist for Los Pintores De La Cumbia
Myspace page where you can check out  tracks that i've song and aranged.
www.myspace.com/keyboardjulio
nickname Soda Pop
email address jmoro...@ca.rr.com
second email address  and windows live messenger
jmorone...@hotmail.com
Skype jmorones03
Home phone
323-920-7374