Select the entire document (control a), copy that document, (control c), go
to the edit menu and locate "paste special" and hit enter; then go to the
option for "unformatted text" and hit enter.

The result will be an unformatted document with full lines of text.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES

www.employersattorneys.com