from what I understand the sa to go on a thumb drive can be used on anyone computer. you must buy the license for sa to go but it doesn't depend on the mother computer. ----- Original Message ----- From: <torgersonena...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 08, 2009 4:05 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] SA To Go Thumb Drive

Hi
It seems to me that there is a thumb drive version of SA To Go. Does anyone have any experience with this? Is it dependant on the registration on the host computer or is it an independent program? It would be wonderful to have a thumb drive version that was truly independent from any local computer licensing troubles.

God bless,
Mark
God loves you!
My ham radio lists.