Good afternoon everyone.

About two hours ago, I went into pc Richards to ask them if they carry the Acer netbook computer. When I tried asking the sailsmen there what was the differents between the Acer 9 and 10 inch screen, and whether or not, how many gigs does it have, as i was primarily interested in finding out, if I could get it with two gigs of memory, or would I have the ability too up grade it to too gigs of memory at some later point in time. All he could tell me was, that it comes with a 160 hard storage hard drive, and that he'd have too go and check out the specs of the computer too find out the answers. My questions too all of you are as follows. How much does a 160 hard drive storage, equate too the amount of gigs of memory that the netbook computer has. If its a 9, or 10 inch screen, how much of the batteries power will last. I mean by this, will I get 5, or 7 hours of battery power before the power runs out, or gets turned off. Next, if I turn off the screen, how much longer will the batteries power last, before the netbook runs out. Do you all think, that if I were too get it with windows vista ultimate addition with the latest version of media senter on it, will this netbook computer with the two different specsthat I've mentioned here, will it allow me too put on it all that i'd like too put on it, as well as putting on it at somepoint in the future, system access moble network? Will I be able too install jaws 10 on it as well? I was possibly thinking of purchasing it from them, because I have a $150.00 gift card that I can apply towards the purchase price of the netbook. Where as if I go through lets say, Amazon, I could maybe save any shipping chargesthat might be applied. What's everyone's opinion? Too be perfectly honest, sometimes I find that as a person who is totally blind, the sails people don't seem too take us verry seriously, as they might as when a person has sight. When you go into these large department stores where a lot of electronic items are sold such as computers, netbooks, and other things, there are far too many people trying too ask specific questions of the computer technisions, and not enough sails help, and not enough technisions too serve the amount of people, who maybe waiting on verry long lines, just too get the answers that they need. This is why I try verry hard, too stay away from stores like best buy, Pc richards, circuit city when it was in business, and the wyz, when that store was in business as well. When I make a purchase of this kind, I want too put my hands on it, and ask the appropriate questions, Which your not able too do when you purchase things like this on line.