Once a single user licence of vista or any version of windows has been installed, it can only be reinstalled onto that same machine. Any other attempts to install it onto another system is a violation of the end user licence agreement, which is a legal document.

Aiden
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rogelio Terrazas" <rogelio.terra...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, July 16, 2009 4:42 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Operating System

The Netbook has 160 GB Hardrive, Intel Atom Processor, 1 GB of RAM.  The
Vista version is 64 Bit which my laptop is, but I am sure I can them to send
me the 32 bit ones.  Don't I officially own a Vista license since it came
with my Laptop.  Or maybe I will just install Windows 7 in the Netbook.  I
really want to install it into my 64 Bit Laptop.  And install that laptops
Vista Home premium into my Netbook.