To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 18, 2009 8:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Help with vista

Hi guys,
  One thing, which I hate on Vista is, that you don't have a classic
folders as in XP, because in XP when I press tab key, I was tabbing between
folders and files and adress-bar.
Here are some stupid searching, some how the files and folders will be
displayed.
Or do you somebody have a idea how to turn off?
With best regards,
  Marek Durila

IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Sídlo: Brno,
Technická 2995/21, PSC 61600
IC: 26244535, Zapsaná v obchodním rejstríku, vedeném Krajským soudem v Brne
oddíl C, vložka 39922
IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic, s.r.o., Registered
address: Brno, Technicka 2995/21, Zip code: 61600
Company ID: 26244535, Entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the
Regional Court in Brno (Part C, Entry 39922)

            "Chris
            Hallsworth"
            <christopher...@g                                          To
            ooglemail.com>            <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
            blind-computing-b
            oun...@jaws-users                                     Subject
            .com                      Re: [Blind-Computing] Help with
                                      vista

            30/06/2009 10:50

            Please respond to
            blind-comput...@j
              aws-users.com

To me, the default Vista settings work well with JAWS. I however personally

turn off task switching or whatever it is because for some reason I don't
like it.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com