I guess if you got the extra license.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 7:00 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Windows 7

Ok got a plan:
1. Install 32 bit Windows 7 on my system (c) partition.
2. Install 64 bit Windows on my data (D) partition.
3. Compare various things, like hardware and software, performance, etc.
Note the 64 bit version I won't activate due to possible problems.
4. Go from there.
--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com