In Excel, go to the format menu, scroll to cells and hit enter. Press
control and tab until you hear number tab. Then hit the tab key once. You
should be in a list which has "general" as the first entry.  Scroll down to
date. Press tab; at that point you can type in the way you want a date
formatted in excel.

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES