All you got to do is run the windows 7 advisor and you'll know for sure.
That is what I am going to do as soon as this Internet person leaves.

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lino and Louie
Sent: Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:50 AM
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Netbooks and Windows 7

Chris,
Can you site your source please? I mean you claim you've read that you can
do this. Where is the proof?
Lino Morales and Louie Lab
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
ily
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.