yes there is DVD audio extractor is the program. from Mich.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Pedro Romero" <phre...@comcast.net>
To: "Blind Computing list" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:20 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Ripping Audio From DVD

Hello all. Does anyone know if there is a program that would allow me to take the audio from a DVD? I am able to record audio using Total Recorder, but I'd prefer being able to rip the audio and save it as an "mp3" file as it would save lots of time. Thanks in advance for any ideas and Thanks David for this very valuable list which has helped me immensely.
Pete