yeh another site that is annoying is www.pandora.com
chec out www.95themix.com
for great programing and music
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.mora...@lljfm.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 03, 2009 11:07 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Radio stations that use annoying Flash

Yeah Don. I just visited that site and I like you use System Access and I
couldn't get the listen now button. I keep banging my head up against a wall
when I encounter streams that use Flash. I can't ever CTRL the volume.
Certain streams has the slider, but using the vitural mouse, I can only turn
a particular stream to 48 percent.
Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Donald Marang" <donald.mar...@gmail.com>