To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 08, 2009 6:52 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] down load time..

HI, I'm on high speed Internet with my loco phone co.. What I'm wondering is when I down load books from the NLS library it takes a long time.. Lets say for a 8 hour book it takes me about 1 1/2 hours to down load is this seem right or is my Internet server slow???
   THANKS ROB FROM MINNESOTA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>