Lino, yes, I use jaws.  I think super is trying to update the program rather
than the definitions.  However, I tried some of the suggestions and, so far,
haven't gotten the wizard for two days.  Thanks.  marilyn
----- Original Message -----
From: "Lino and Louie" <lino.mora...@lljfm.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 09, 2009 1:40 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] superantispyware update

: Marylnn,
: Are you using JFW? When I update the definitions, it shows me a list
reading
: with System Access.
: Lino Morales
: Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
: Email and Windows Live Messenger:
: lino.mora...@lljfm.net
: Skype lino_and_louie
: Twitter:
: www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
: For Blind Christian Men, visit:
:
: to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
: And check out our site at:
: www.lljfm.net
: where you'll find our blog and other links.