To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 15, 2009 11:54 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] having trouble playing a movie on my computer

Hi, everyone,

I ordered a movie from amazon.com but now I can't play it. When I put
the DVD into the computer, all I hear is a song played numerous times.
Recently I had a DVD drive installed on my computer but now I don't
know what to do to play the movie. I'm using windows media player to
try to play the movie.

Any help with this would be very much appreciated.

Many thanks in advance.

Rosemarie