Regarding Weather Aloud, is there a way to interrupt the speaking if you
don't want to hear the entire report?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jon Pierson" <joncpier...@comcast.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Question about Weather aloud

Hi Arianna,
I don't know of a way to choose a city or region by zip code but if you
press control plus G in the main Weather Aloud window you can then tab to
global locations where you pick a country, city etc.
Oh and when you press enter on the icon in the system tray, two windows
actually come up for the program, one says something about form and can be
closed with alt plus F4.
Then you can alt plus tab to the main program window and start exploring.
Hope this helps.

Jon