Have you tried www.aimexpress.com? This is the web based version of AIM. I do not know if it is screen reader accessible, but might be worth a try.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "DoubleLegal" <doublele...@comcast.net>
To: "Blind Computer Users" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, August 21, 2009 10:46 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] looking for AIM scripts & tutorials

Hello everyone,

I am supposed to start training for an on-line job on Monday. The company uses AIM Pro for communications. I can't figure it all out. I've looked on the page and I can't even figure out how to send and receive im's.

Please help! I really need to get this going before Monday.

Are there any scripts available and are there any tutorials out there I can get?

Thanks for any help at all, I'm desperate.

Ken