Hi friends!I hope you are having a good today.

I'm a blind electronic engineer, 56, who needs your help.
 After update to Skipe version 4.1 and aborted the installation in some way, my
mike doesn't work any more.

At first when I went to Control Panel and select and active Sounds and Devices
I heard this:

 Driver32 Dialog
 Can not find the MMDRIVER.INF file needed to install drivers.
 The file may be damaged or may not be in your Windows    System32 directory.
 Copy the original file on Windows  disk1 to your System32Directory. OK Vutton.
 Now when I go to Control Panel I don't find the Sounds and Devices option.
Also when I go to Master Volume I hear:
 --Playback default device: TRealtek AC97
 --Record default device: AK5370. I use Windows XP and JAWS 7.10.
 Could you help me, Please?
 P.D. I don't have any Windows and JAWS disks...excuse me rubbish english...
Thanks you and good luck, Jose Ortega from Mexico.