Mark, can you get hold of a case for the old drive to allow it to be used as
san usb external or is it too ols for that.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:blind-computing-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Mark
Sent: 25 August 2009 07:36
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Paying to Get information off from old harddrive

Hi
     I have an old hard drive that I removed out of a computer. I took it to
a computer store and they said that their computers are to new to access it.
I was wondering if there is a place that specializes in accessing old hard
drives and burning the data to CD?  The entire hard drive has less mega
bytes then a single CD. Any information is appreciated.

God bless,
Mark