From: "Randy Tijerina" <rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:26 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] friends, how do you uninstall and reinstall
windows without formatting?

Ok friends, let me explain this a bit.
i was told that I can uninstall and reinstall windows without
reformatting or formatting.
the reason why  is that I am for some dumb reason I'm having trouble
with outlook express.
there's allot of disc activity when I open up outlook express. also when
you arrow up or down the activity gets worse. you also see outlook
express not responding.
and of course when you alt f 4 end program etc.
Can this truly be done without sighted help?

database 4384 (20090831) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4384 (20090831) __________

http://www.eset.com