hello where would i find the pause key?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Patricia Dunbar" <p.dunbar2...@att.net>
To: "BPC" <Blind-Computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 2:03 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Service Pack 3

Recently I have learned of a combination of keys to know if one has SP3 on
their computer.

I knew I had installed that thing, but for the life of me I could not find
it anywhere listed on my computer and it was puzzling me...

Now I know for sure it is here and here's how to tell..

windows key and the pause key.

Just thought I'd share...

Patricia