Hello all.

I am using Total Recorder, Professional Edition Version 7.1 and I'm having a
difficult time inserting an mp3 in to an already existing mp3 file.

I am asking if anyone can tell me what I need to do to resolve this problem.

Below is the text of the message I receive when attempting to perform this task.

There is no audio codec capable of processing this format,graphic 683  or the
appropriate codec is being used elsewhere in Total Recorder.

Format details: Tag=85 (0x55); 44100 Hz; 0 Bit; 2 Channel(s).

graphic 889  OK Debug info >>