Sounds like you may have a virus. OE will not let you delete your inbox folder from with in the program.

I'm not sure what to suggest accept to run a virus scan, then reboot, and reopen OE.

Good luck and God bless

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mich" <m...@ntl.sympatico.ca>
To: "blind-computing @jaws-users.com" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 19, 2009 6:49 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] help getting rid of a e mail in OE that wontdelete.

Hi all. I have one e mail in my In box in out look express that wont delete. I have tried deleting it and for a wile I was getting the message this program is not responding and jaws would keep repeating in box out look express. Now when I try to move it I am getting the message the selected messages could not be moved there is not enough disk space. What can I do to fix this? I was thinking of removing the in box folder all together to see if that would work. Many thanks and I hope to hear back from some one asap on how to get rid of this. from Mich.