To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 20, 2009 5:04 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Friends, I too have an outlook express problem

Friends, I have an outlook express issue here.
Let me take a few moments to explain. sit back and have a coffee, a coke or a beer or whatever you like. *smiles*'
I got IE 8 and windows xp. I am using jaws version 10 and also 11.
I'm quite surprised they didn't even update this program.
Now here's what happens. when I open up OE
I am waiting as usualy for th email to come down. there's a tremendous amount of disc activity. if I even try to find out how many messages are coming down nothing happens.
Again continual disc activity.
if I arrow up or down even after the disc activity stops it starts up again. if I use inster+page down it will say something like start inbo........then the stupid time clock will be announced. Now, if I alt-f4 out of there it will say end program I can't remember the name this program is not responding.
I honestly don't know what the problem is. can someone help?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4441 (20090919) __________

http://www.eset.com