To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 3:23 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Laptop briefcase

Hi
I am looking at buying a briefcase for my laptop. When researching the topic, I found that they have measurements. Is this the outside dimensions of the computer or the size of the screen they are referring too? It occurs to me that the screen is the most common measurement given on computers but it is not relevant to the exterior size of the computer.
    Any thoughts are appreciated.

God bless,
Mark

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4455 (20090924) __________