To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, September 26, 2009 6:10 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Gom Player

Will just say the one thing I can't find so far, and really like in winamp is the ability to find out how much of a track has played/passed, and how much is left.

Also, trying it out on a DVD image I have here, while it can nivagate chapter to chapter, it doesn't seem to really be able to let me select differing audio tracks during playback, and also looking into selecting differing subtitle languages, but will try a bit more, but apart from that, definitely very nice/simple.

Stay well

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker