Hi all. I am attempting to forward a message to a friend but I am trying to
delete all the e-mail addresses listed on this message which itself was
forwarded to me. I have highlighted all the e-mail addresses and hit the
"delete" key but they're still there. As a matter of fact,
as I arrow down through them Jaws keeps saying the word "cell" before reading
the line though the word "cell" is not actually there.
It is as though Jaws is treating this e-mail as a spreadsheet. Any suggestions
as to how I can delete these e-mail addresses before forwarding? Thanks.
Pete