From: "Charline Smith" <charlesmi...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 10:46 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] JAWS Not Saying Attachment

On 10/1/09, Donnie Parrett <deparr...@prtcnet.org> wrote:
> When I get an email with an attachment, JAWS will say the word attachment
> let me know that there
> is something attached.  After the email has been open and remains in my in
> box, when I go to that
> email again, JAWS does not say the word attachment.  It just says dot dot
> and then the sender's name
> and the subject of the email.  JAWS used to always say attachment if there
> was something attached,
> whether the email had been opened or not.  Can someone please tell me how
> correct this?  I am
> using Outlook and JAWS 9.
>
> Thanks,
> Donnie
>
> ~~~~~
> Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning
> Skype
> Prayer Time.
> Also, follow my tweets on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Donnie1261
>

> Contact Me At:
> Donnie Parrett
> 1956 Asa Flat Road
> Annville, Kentucky  40402
> Home Phone:  606-364-3321
> Church Phone:  606-364-PRAY
> Skype Name:  Donnie1261
> Email:  deparr...@prtcnet.org

This is just a thought off the top of my head, but should the list not
be as neutral as possible.  I personally think all religions should be
left out of this discussion  board.  I am not aginst religion if that
is what you wish   to persue I just don't want that to be bart of  a
signature line that I encounter not only once but twice when trying to
read  a messege..  There are plenty of discussion boards that catered
to those type of things and I am sure they can appriciate your passion
.   Charline