From: "Bill Gallik" <billgal...@centurytel.net>
To: "Blind Computing List" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 04, 2009 9:36 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Windows Mail Prompt

I just bought a new PC with Vista Premium installed and am now using Windows
Mail (although it looks a lot like Outlook Express to me).  I'm encountering
a prompt I really don't much care for; when I have a "conversation"
collapsed and delete the first message I'm prompted as to whether or not I
want to delete all items in the conversation.  I have my messages presented
such that conversations are expanded and I then deliberately collapse the
list in order to delete the entire conversation with a single delete stroke.

Can anybody advise me as how to turn off that darn prompt?

Thanks!
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net