OK Gang, now I've done something I really didn't want to do.  While trying to
set up my wireless router I apparently made some changes that causes Windows
Mail to display the connection screens each and every time the e-mail client
goes out to poll my ISP for messages.  Given that I have JAWS reading the
screens it does get a bit annoying.  Can anybody offer me any advice as to how
to turn off this very annoying -- damn annoying -- display?
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!