From: "Deanne" <dcm2...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, September 27, 2009 4:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Converting A Txt or doc file into an mp3

I just read on another list that Open Book, Kurzweil, or text aloud can
convert text files into MP3 files that can be read as a daisy file or an
audio file with the Eloquence synthesizer.  Open the file, go to the file
menu, and click on "save as MP3."  I haven't had the chance to try it yet,
but it is supposed to be that simple.
Deanne