To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, October 07, 2009 9:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] JAWS says superscript and spacemarker inWord2003

Hi.  I looked in the verbosity settings, and there's nothing there that I
can see that will stop JAWS from saying spacemarker between each word. Not sure what to try next. BTW, this only happens in MS Word 2003. And it only
happens in spellcheck.  It doesn't happen in Outlook or its spellcheck.

Chris Feist - The one and only!