Hmmm, after all the negative information I heard about Vista I must admit I was
quite reluctant to go with this OS.  Now that I've been pounding the keyboard
for a week now though, I find that I'm liking this OS very much.  There are
features built in that I used to have to set up as hot keys or play some other
tricks to enhance my personal efficiency.  Now that I'm learning some of the
nuances of this OS I find myself liking it better and better.  I would say that
for someone who is more inclined to keyboard operation this is a very nice
system.  Now, I wonder how Windows 7 will be?  I don't think I'll be so timid
in the future.
----
Holland's Person, Bill
E-Mail: billgal...@centurytel.net
- The early bird may get the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese!