Hi all,
   I made a problem a little while ago and can't solve it. It really makes me
ill! Anyway, I have realteck hdd audio network soundcar on my toshiba laptop.
And whenever I plug a headphones or spekaers in, I get the pop up dialog in
which I can set what device I connected. Everything went ok till in that dialog
(which is not so accessible) I found a combo box with the sund environment. I
experimented but there is the "none" option in the combo box that I activated
and none of the effect were loaded. But another combo box, "rock combo box",
doesn't have the option to disable all effects so from the moment I moved to an
option with an arrow I am getting strange output sound from the spekers So how
to set it back to be able to hear normal sound from my speakers?
   Thanks!
          Milos Przic
msn: milos.pr...@gmail.com
skype: Milosh-hs