Well, just my opinion, but I would personally wait just a few more days now till Windows 7.0 is preinstalled on computers including notebooks and even netbooks. I'm sure the notebooks you outlined will work with the above operating system due to its low hardware requirements.

From: "shikher goyal" <shikag...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, October 18, 2009 8:33 AM
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [Blind-Computing] need info on DEL notebook

hello to all
hope all will be good!
i have to buy a DEL laptop
what should i look for among inspiron, studio, vostro, studio XPS,
latitude as i don't know so much and what model according to the below
preference:
1. best sound quality.
2. best battery back up.
3. lightest in weight with screen size from 13.3 to 15.4.
what are difference in studion and studio xps series and latitude.
and also very  important that i have listened that we can not instal
windows XP in studio series.
is it true? and if yes then same in studio XPS?

please through lite.
with regards, shikhar