From: "Chris Feist" <ccfe...@swbell.net>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 9:21 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Set up for IE 8

Hi.  I finally made the jump from Internet Explorer 6 to 8.  It's wanting me
to go through a set up process, but I keep clicking on the ask me later
button.  Before I proceed, I was wondering if there were any tips on what
to, or not to, do during the set up.  Using JAWS 10 and XP Pro.  Thanks.

Chris Feist - The one and only!