Thanks, it worked like a charm.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Moty Azrad" <mot...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, October 24, 2009 6:49 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] 2Re: AVG 9.0.697 Scanning

Maury,

You can find it exactly like you found it in Avg 8 or 8.5
1 open Avg interface
2 Open the menu by alt and go to tools and down arrow to advance settings and press enter. 3 aroow down to schedule and open it with right arrow and arrow down to schedule scan open then you tab some times until you get to the list where you can choose the hour Avg to scan your computer.

Hope it is clear and helpful

Moti

Moti Azrad
Musician & Piano Tuner