From: "TinkerTweak" <tinkertw...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, October 27, 2009 12:03 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Dictionary for win7

Hi all!

Since windows 3.1 I've been using a really nice and friendly talking
dictionary which is American heritage v3.5 and I've used it until XP. Just
got a new computer with windows 7 today and of course I cannot install it
anymore. I have windows 7 home but am willing to upgrade to pro if it would
make it work again. But the really good thing is if I were to find a
friendly dictionary and thesaurus that will work with win7 off the box. Does
anyone have any suggestion?

thanks
Vic