Hi list,
I have a flash drive, that I want to start using instead of relying on floppy
disks, which tend to be more fragile. As I understand it, I just plug the flash
drive into one of the USB ports on my computer. And it should show up as drive
E in the "my computer" list. Is that correct?
     From what I understand, when using a USB external hard drive, you are
meant to select the "safely remove hardware" option from somewhere on the
computer before unplugging the external drive from the computer? Is this
correct? And where do I find that option for when I start using my external
drive? Do you have to follow the same procedure for unplugging a USB flash
drive? And are Flash drives and USB hard drives regarded as the same thing? As
I have a 500 gig external hard drive. And an only 1 gig flash drive.
Thanks Jason