To bad most blind people can't afford these neat products.
It is so sad that we have to pay so stinking much just to do what the sited person can do for free.

Kim Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Watson" <rwat...@eckeranch.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 11:25 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] announcement of reader from intel

Good afternoon list,
Just curious... has anyone compared this reader solution to the eye-pal system? I am looking for something that is portable and can scan rapidly and accurately. There is a good possibility that I will be taking some masters level courses which will require a lot of reading. Obviously I will locate as many books in alternative formats as possible but need an alternative solution.

Thanks
Rick