Hey, that's something nice.
Samson
----- Original Message ----- From: "Silly Goose" <sillygoo...@gmail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] is there a particular way to unplug a flash drive

If Safely remove hardware does not appear in the Systems tray I discovered a
temporary fix.
Use Windows r to open the run dialog box and paste in the following
RunDll32.exe shell32.dll,Control_RunDLL hotplug.dll

Then press enter and the Safely Remove Hardware window opens.

I just save the text in a document that can be opened and copied quickly if
the need arises.

Sherrie Gosling

----- Original Message ----- From: "jason smith" <thisi...@picknowl.com.au>