To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, November 16, 2009 9:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Streeming TV to PC wirelessly

And I happen to own said FM transmitter. Works great! Was my birthday
present to myself this year.
Lino Morales
Remember, friends don't let friends go to hell.
Email and Windows Live Messenger:
lino.mora...@lljfm.net
Skype lino_and_louie
Twitter:
www.twitter.com/lino_and_louie
For Blind Christian Men, visit:
to subscribe to Blind Men For Christ.
And check out our site at:
www.lljfm.net
where you'll find our blog and other links.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Rick Justice" <ricjust...@jaws-users.com>