To: "Blind Computing list" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 3:23 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Total Recorder and Gold wave

Hello all. I currently use Total Recorder for recording off the internet and editing mp3 files. However, I am wanting to record my voice with a music track underneath; something I cannot do with Total Recorder. Is this something that can be done using Gold Wave?
Thanks in advance and hope the subject line was not too vague.
Pete