From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 17, 2009 8:53 AM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Top 5 Anti-Virus Programs

Hi gang.  What are the top 5 anti-virus programs?  Read the following short
article, which appears in today's West Palm BeachNews, to find out.  Note
that all five programs are JAWS accessible.

WEST PALM BEACH, FL -- Want the best antivirus protection for your computer?

What could be better than a recommendation from some of the world's best
computer geeks, who have tested the programs themselves.

Our friends at Lifehacker.com recently asked geeks all over the world to
vote for their best antivirus programs, and here's what they came up with.

At the top of the list, with 23% of the votes, is AVG, which offers a free
edition.

Close behind at number two, with 22% of the votes, is Microsoft Security
Essentials, which is free for all Windows users.

Third is ESET NOD32, followed by antivirus programs by Avast! and Avira.

Gerald