The coby isn't accessible.  I have one and it is a real pain.
It is menu drivin. I just have to guess where I am.

Kim Kelly

----- Original Message ----- From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimi...@verizon.net>
To: "blind-computing" <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 20, 2009 3:45 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] Accessible MP3 Player?

Hi listers. Does anyone have experience with the Coby MP200 2gb MP3 player or similar model? J&R has it on sale this weekend for $9.99 with free shipping, and from the product description, it sounds like it could be blind accessible, like the discontinued Zen Stone, because it has no display or menus and only a few buttons to deal with. Any thoughts?

Gerald