Donnie,

Have you tried changing your theme or background in control panel. I'm not sure what OS you are running, so can't be much more specific than referring you to your control panel.

Blessings,
Stewart

Donnie Parrett wrote:
Hey Guys & Gals,

When someone sends me a picture it it always too dark.  I have a little bit of
vision to be able to
see some pictures, but they appear to be very dark.  Even my sighted wife says
that my computer
shows pictures much darker than hers does.  Is there a setting somewhere that I
can adjust to make
things not so dark?

Thanks,
Donnie

~~~~~
Please join us on Skype Monday thru Friday at 8:00 EST for our Morning Skype
Prayer Time.
Also, follow my tweets on Twitter @ http://twitter.com/Donnie1261

Contact Me At:
Donnie Parrett