To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 26, 2009 5:29 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] portable system of some sort wantedhe

I don't know much since I haven't got it yet. I have seen some in shops
though. The keys are quite like those on a laptop, but due to the smaller
size some keys are either missing or do something different. Like I say I
haven't got my own yet so can't obviously give you an accurate overview. As
far as I know there is no accessible palmtop equivalent. The netbook is
about as small and cheap a computer you can find on the market today. Hope
this helps.