From: Hugh
To: blind-computing@jaws-users.com
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 10:31 AM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] Accessible Internet speed test sites

What o s are you using if its x p there is an internet optimizer that you
can run to make sure x p is running right for 20 mag speed and you should
try the download test a few times like morning afternoon and evenings just
to see if it's the same mind you there are times that it will be slower when
there are more people using it