To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2009 10:09 PM
Subject: [Blind-Computing] I am still having problems with OE

Friends, I'm still having a bit of trouble with OE,.
Let me explain for those of you who didn't get my first post.
Firstly, I'm using jaws11 with windows xp home.
I got IE8.
whenever I open up outlook express, now keep in mind this has never ever happened to me until recently. Jaws will stop talking and a tremendous humming of disc activity will take place. Even if I try to arrow up or down again it will freeze and start whirring again.
then when I close I get end program outlook express etc.
then of course I get that oh so lovable don't send button or send error report.
I'm gonna throw this junk out the window!

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4643 (20091127) __________

http://www.eset.com

database 4645 (20091128) __________

http://www.eset.com