From: "David Griffith" <d.griff...@btinternet.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, November 28, 2009 5:48 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] hello and need help getting rid of a trojan

Best of luck.
Most of the forums on the web that I have read have been sceptical about
relying on Windows firewall though I understand that the Vista version is
supposed to be better than  the XP version.
I guess the  proof of the pudding is in the eating. Clearly this Trojan has
breached your current defences . At least NOD32 has detected it once it has
got past your current firewall setup.

Regards

David griffith