i have no idea what the password is then

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopher...@googlemail.com>
To: <blind-computing@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, December 11, 2009 8:08 PM
Subject: Re: [Blind-Computing] I'm very fed up with this thunderbird version 3

The password is so that it can log onto the SMTP server.

Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com
MSN: ch9...@hotmail.com
Skype: chrishallsworth7266

I am also on Facebook.

On 11/12/2009 20:04, Yvonne Oliver wrote:
Hello
i get the same problem
i get an error message when i go to send an email
it asks me for a password but i don't have one
neither do i remember jaws announcing a choice to check or uncheck a
password box
can anyone help?
also am i correct in thinking this is all tab driven?
if so is the enter key no longer used.

and my messages were displayed old first new last

can this be changed to new first and old last?

thank you
Yvonne
----- Original Message ----- From: "Randy Tijerina"
<rtijeri...@satx.rr.com>